Yatharth Hospital and Trauma Care Services Limited, a multi-specialty hospital network, was established in 2008. It is one of the top ten largest private hospitals in the National Capital Region of Delhi.
The company runs three super-specialty hospitals in Delhi-NCR and one multi-specialty hospital in Orchha, Madhya Pradesh.
Yatharth Hospital’s revenue from operations for the quarter ending March 31, 2023, increased by 133% year-over-year, from ₹228.67 crore to ₹520.29 crore. Profit for the same period also increased by 239% year-over-year, from ₹19.58 crore in Q4FY22 to ₹65.76 crore.
This growth can be attributed to several factors, including an increase in the number of patients, higher patient satisfaction rates, and improved operational efficiency. The hospital has also been expanding its services and facilities, which has helped to attract more patients.
In other words, Yatharth Hospital has been doing very well financially in recent quarters. This is likely due to some factors, including providing high-quality care, expanding its services and facilities, and attracting more patients.
- Essen Speciality Films Limited’s Initial Public Offering to Commence on June 23, 2023, and Conclude on June 27
The allotment and listing details of Yatharth Hospital IPO are as follows:
- The basis of the allotment of shares will be finalized on Wednesday, August 2.
- The company will initiate refunds on Thursday, August 3.
- The shares will be credited to the demat account of allottees on Friday, August 4.
- Yatharth Hospital IPO shares are likely to be listed on BSE and NSE on Monday, August 7
Top 9 things about Yatharth Hospital IPO:
- Yatharth Hospital IPO will be open for subscription from Wednesday, July 26, to Friday, July 28.
- Yatharth Hospital raised Rs. 205.96 crore from 18 anchor investors at the upper price band of Rs. 300 per equity share.
- The price band for the proposed initial public offering (IPO) of Yatharth Hospital has been set at ₹285 to ₹300 per equity share.
- Link Intime India Private Ltd is the registrar for the public offering of Yatharth Hospital. The three book-running lead managers for the offer are Intensive Fiscal Services Private Ltd, Ambit Private Ltd, and IIFL Securities Ltd.
- The Yatharth Hospital IPO has a size of Rs 490 crore, which includes a fresh issue of shares worth Rs 490 crore and an offer for sale of 65.51 lakh equity shares by the promoters Vimla, Prem Narayan, and Neena Tyagi.
- The minimum bid size is 50 equity shares, and bids must be made in multiples of 50 shares after that.
- The face value of each equity share in the Yatharth Hospital IPO is ₹10. The floor price is 28.5 times the face value, while the cap price is 30.0 times the face value.
- The public issue of Yatharth Hospital IPO has reserved 50% of the shares for Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs), 15% for Non-Institutional Investors (NIIs), and 35% for Retail Investors.
- The objective of Yatharth Hospital’s IPO is to use the net proceeds to pay off or refinance debt, fund capital expenditure expenses for the company’s two hospitals, Noida Hospital and Greater Noida Hospital, as well as for the hospitals run by the company’s subsidiaries AKS and Ramraja. Additionally, the proceeds will fund inorganic growth initiatives through acquisitions and general corporate purposes.